New publication from the Insolvency Service - "Can my bankruptcy be cancelled: information on the annulment of a bankruptcy order."

The Insolvency Service (IS) have published a new document entitled: "Can my bankruptcy be cancelled: information on the annulment of a bankruptcy order." The document covers the following areas:
  • "What is the annulment of a bankruptcy order?
  • When can I apply for an annulment?
  • How do I apply for an annulment?
  • If I apply for an annulment, do I have to keep my appointment to see the official receiver?
  • Can I stop the bankruptcy order being advertised?
  • What is the effect of the annulment of a bankruptcy order?
  • What is “discharge from bankruptcy”?
  • How do I get more information?"
The Insolvency Service (IS) consistently publish clear and informative documentation. Perhaps they will soon be in line for an award from the Plain English Campaign! Some 30 years or so ago the Cork Report received plaudits for clear and lucid drafting. Perhaps we should nominate the IS for a new award!!

Picture Credit: Insolvency Service.

Comments